MODULAR GARDEN PODS FROM GARDENROOMSCI
What are Modular Garden Rooms from Garden Rooms CI
Not everyone is looking for a fully bespoke Garden Room solution; we have seen a huge shift in the #workfromhome trend over the last few years and a consequence of this is the ability to be able to manage the right work life balance.
Garden Rooms CI are proud to launch Modular Garden Rooms to the Channel Islands for 2023. A new module self build range exclusively from Garden Rooms CI designed with the enthusiastic DIY’er in mind.
- Smaller SIP Panels – for easier handling and installation
- Shorter lengths of timber – for easier storage and installation
- Clearly marked items – all panels and beams clearly marked fo they fit together with ease.
- Simple Installation Process – broken down and clear instructions.
With a Modular Garden Office from Garden Rooms CI you could have the quickest commute you could ever imagine. Our Modular SIP buildings are also suitable for:
SIP Panels, Timbers and Splines
- 98mm wall and floor panels
- 122mm roof panels
- Timers for use around opening, windows and door recesses
- Insulated SIP splines for use to join panels together and bridge gaps ensuring structure is strong and well insulated throughout
Windows, Doors and EPDM Roof Covering
- UPVC 40mm Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Anthracite Grey on white as standard
- EPDM Rubber Roofing and adhesives
Fixings and External Cladding
- Nails, screws, jointing adhesives and foam
- Western Red Cedar cladding (for the front of the building) & CanExel Grey Coating
How does your Kit Arrive?
All our Modular Home Office rooms kits are stacked, wrapped and palleted for safe delivery.
Upon delivery of your kit, you will receive clear and detailed instructions in order to allow you to construct your Home Office. This allows for a much more efficient and speedy construction without the hassle of having to source other components to complete the build.